1. Scour your bookshelves (or go to your local bookstore) for the books you plan to drop. No limit on how many.
2. Print out THIS bookplate (one for each book).
3. Cut out said bookplates.
4. Charge camera/camera batteries.
5. Place/tape/glue bookplates into chosen book(s).
6. Write fun notes telling the to-be owner how much you enjoyed said book.
7. Write a list of the places you plan to drop your chosen books. Create crude map.
8. Have a long chat with chosen books about how much they mean to you and that you will always love them, but they are going to a new home, where they will be loved. (Don’t forget tea. Tea is always good for these types of situations.)
Now that you know what needs to be done to prepare, why are you still on Figment? Go get ready! (And then come back. Because we will miss you too much if you leave us.)