Your mother always told you to never judge a book by its cover. But she never said anything about judging book covers themselves. For the next several weeks, along with our friends at Hyperion, we’re celebrating great book design.
What are your favorite book covers of all time? Share them with us on Pinterest for a chance to win!
How to enter:
- Pin a favorite book cover onto one of your boards. Tag your pin #bestcover.
- Email us at email@example.com with a link to your pin. We’ll repin it to our “My Favorite Book Cover” board. (It might take us a day or two.)
- Pin as many covers as you want! But pin get them pinned by April 3 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Three entrants will be randomly selected to win a prize pack with four great new books from Hyperion. Limit one prize pack per entrant. Read the full rules here.
- Pin the picture from either the publisher’s website or a place where the book can be bought.
- Include as much information as you can find about the publisher, the edition, and the designer. (Hint: that info can often be found on the back cover of a book or in the interior flap—check Amazon.) See Figment’s pins for some models.
Inspired? Now try it yourself! Design a book cover for Rachel Hawkins’s Spell Bound and you could win a copy of the book professionally printed with your design. Click here to enter.