Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: “Wizards can’t go-go to the po-po.”
The Hunger Games: “No room for seconds.”
The Great Gatsby: “Greater and Gatsbier Than Ever!”
And of course . . .
Unholy Night: “The Bible said they were three wise men. It didn’t say they were nice.”
Inspired by Seth Grahame-Smith’s awesome animated trailer for his new novel, Unholy Night, create a tagline for your favorite story—either one you’ve written or one you’ve read. Include the title and author of the story in your piece.
How to Enter:
1. Read the promotion guidelines here.
2. Create an account on Figment.com.
3. Start a new writing of 30 words or fewer.
4. Tag your writing with UnholyFlash2 on the Details tab.
5. Press “Publish Now.”
6. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.
Make sure to tag your story by 11:59p.m. ET on May 13. The Figment editorial team will be judging entries based on quality, creativity, and relevance to the prompt. Four winners will be chosen to be featured on the Figment homepage. This contest is open to international users.