Allie Sekemoto lives in a world where vampires rule. And not sparkly, romantic vampires. Trues, terrifying bloodsuckers. They only let humans live so they can use them for blood cattle. Seriously scary.
Can you imagine what it would be like to live in a world overrun by vampires? We’ve got a few ideas . . .
1. Make-up trends would favor dark under-eye circles for that “just woke up from an eternal slumber” look; blood-red lipstick would be replaced by actual blood.
2. Home and Coffin magazine would report on the latest in morgue-chic.
3. Celebrities would tout fad diets like the “All you can drink AB negative” and the “plasma smoothie cleanse.”
4. Romantic comedy movies would be reclassified as horror; horror would be reclassified as contemporary realism.
5. True Blood would be rebranded as a Jersey Shore-style reality show. STL, baby! Sleep, teeth, and laundry. Laundry is still important.
Click through to see ten (!) more examples of how the world would be different if vampires were the majority.
How do you think like would change? Leave us a comment!