Harry Potter fans may never get another book. Harry Potter fans may never get another movie. But there are 11 reasons why the Goblet of Harry Potter Fire will never go out.
1. Once a Potter fan, always a Potter fan.
2. The Harry Potter series details several ways to extend your life expectancy.
4. Harry Potter’s legacy continues in hundreds of thousands of fan fictions.
5. The Harry Potter series is consistently ranked as the best-selling series of all time.
7. There’s a legion of people with Harry Potter tattoos to keep the spirit alive permanently.
8. In 10 years, the franchise will definitely be rebooted. Maybe Daniel Radcliffe will play James Potter? I die.
9. Kids will have to explain to their peers why they’re named Albus, Fawkes, Severus, and Minerva.
10. Every July 31, we will celebrate Harry’s birthday.
11. We’re the fandom that LIVED not the fandom that DIED, DUH.