Confession: I only sort of watch GoT. I know, I know. I don’t deserve a television. My roommates, like most people, love the show, so I end up catching the new episodes every Sunday. I sort of understand what is happening in the show. And rather than look stuff up online, I ask my poor, poor roommates to explain everything to me. My knowledge of what is going on is limited, but my feelings are plentiful. And illustrative GIFs are endless.
1. When. Ever. Joffrey. Baratheon. Is. Around.
2. When the Khaleesi negotiates with anyone.
3. When I try to remember every Stark’s backstory.
4. If either of the StarkSnow guys is onscreen.
5. When we see a character who hasn’t been around for several episodes.
6. Anytime something incesty happens.
7. Whenever anyone mentions a house name.
8. Whenever Olenna Tyrell Says ANYTHING.
9. Brienne of Tarth and Jaime Lannister’s almost-friendship.
10. Cirsei’s Eyebrows. Period.
11. Whenever something supernatural happens.
12. When my roommates provide me with one too many details.