Five at Six, the documentary that made five-year-olds Justine, Felix, Rory, Keira, and Nate household names, is back for it’s third installment, Five at Sixteen. The teenagers have drifted apart since Five at Eleven, but they’re back together to create another blockbuster. Struggling with the drama of their teenage years and the pressure of their fame, Justine, Felix, Rory, Keira, and Nate reunite to show their lives to the world.
Today’s prompt (Saturday 6/15):
In 150 words or fewer, write a scene from the perspective of someone who is thirty years old.
Tag your story AgeFlashWeek and AgeFlash5. You have until Sunday, June 16 at 11:59 p.m. ET to enter your story.
Figment editors will be reading all entries. Five daily winners will receive a copy of You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle.
How to enter
1. Read the full rules.
2. Create an account on Figment.com.
3. Start a new writing of 150 words or less.
4. Tag your writing both AgeFlashWeek and AgeFlash5 in the Details tab.
5. Enter your response by the deadline listed in the prompt.
6. Press “Publish Now.”
7. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.