What would be more romantic than reading a book where the main character slowly falls in love with the reader? We are challenging you to dip into your imaginations and write a story just like that and include the tag, #FigmentInLove. Up for the challenge?
In 400 words or fewer, write a story where the main character falls in love with the reader and tag your story with FigmentInLove. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, March 14 to enter your story.
Ten winners will be chosen at random to win an advanced reader’s copy of a new romance novel, have their stories featured in our weekly Newsletter, the Figment homepage and across our social media channels! Make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr for the latest updates and good luck!
How to enter
1. Read the full rules.
2. Create an account on Figment.com.
3. Start a new writing of 400 words or less.
4. Tag your writing FigmentInLove on the Details tab.
5. Enter your response by the deadline listed in the prompt.
6. Press “Publish Now.”
7. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.
Please note: The comment box below is only for questions about how to enter this contest or other logistical issues. For comments, thoughts, suggestions, complaints about the contest system, please visit our Contest Input forum. To find someone to read your story, try the Contest Promotion forum.