Today we’re celebrating Random Acts of Kindness!
When was the last time you performed a random act of kindness for someone?
We have found a great list of book-related suggestions from The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. Let us know what acts you have performed recently in the comments below! Here are some of our favorites:
- Donate a Book – If you’re physically and mentally prepared to share one of your books, donate it to a friend or family member after reading to pay it forward!
- Donate Used Books to a Library – Many people in your town may not have access to books for multiple reasons but may greatly appreciate the new additions to the library!
- Read to a Child – Whether it be a friend, family member or a quick session at the local Library, reading to kids is a simple way to show them they are loved!
- Add a sticky note inside of your library book – Before returning your most recent checked out books, add a kind note that will be sure to make the reader smile like, “Hey! Great taste in books. 😉 I hope you have a great day today!”
- Read to the Elderly – Have you visited a nursing home recently? Spending a few extra minutes to read a short story to the Elderly will not only be something they appreciate but also those around them!
As a Random Act of Kindness in Figment – we want to see YOU share one of your favorite Figment stories that were written by a different author in the comments below. We would love to check them out!
– The Figment Team