What is your best April Fool’s Day prank? Has anyone ever played one on you? Write about your favorite prank in our latest contest to get featured on the Figment homepage and our social media pages!
In 12,345 words or fewer, write a story about your favorite prank and tag it FigmentAprilFools. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 8th to enter your story. That’s only one week, so start writing!
Five winners will be chosen to have their stories featured in our weekly Newsletter, the Figment homepage and across our social media channels! Make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr for the latest updates and good luck!
How to enter
1. Read the full rules.
2. Create an account on Figment.com.
3. Start a new writing of 12,345 words or less.
4. Tag your writing FigmentAprilFools on the Details tab.
5. Enter your response by the deadline listed in the prompt.
6. Press “Publish Now.”
7. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.
Please note: The comment box below is only for questions about how to enter this contest or other logistical issues. For comments, thoughts, suggestions, complaints about the contest system, please visit our Contest Input forum. To find someone to read your story, try the Contest Promotion forum.