Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring Vivina Isabelina! Check out five of her stories along with her interview questions below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- I really enjoy how Figment provides an outlet for people looking to express their creativity. Rather than keeping it all in notebooks and scraps of paper, they can share it with people who share the same passion for writing.
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- My favorite would probably be Senseless Wonders simply because it’s real. The chapters in that story are just the thoughts that consume my mind written down.
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- I find inspiration anywhere really, whether it be something that happened to me or just something I make up. The smallest event can spark a topic.
What is the last book that you read?
- The last book I read was The Time Traveler’s Wife. I loved it.
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- This sounds cliche, but just keep writing! Everyone has their masterpiece waiting to be uncovered and everyone has their moment in the sun.
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of her work below.
Congratulations again, Vivina!
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team