Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring HopelessRomantic! Check out five of their stories along with their interview questions below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- I most love the fact that we can share our work with others and make friends through this.
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- My favorite story I have shared has to be Love Is Blind To Anatomy. It is a work I plan to continue writing and publish eventually.
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- My inspiration comes from other stories I read and my daily life. Several of my stories are inspired by real life events or my opinion on things.
What is the last book that you read?
- The last book I read was The School For Good and Evil. I highly recommend it.
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- My advice is: Write from your heart and your life. We all get bad reviews or comments sometimes but you write what you like, and that is what matters.
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of their work below.
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team