Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring FamouslyInfamous! Check out five of their stories along with their interview questions below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- I love how open and diverse it is. There are uncountable amounts of different people all here for the same reason. It is just so accepting.
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- I would have to say A Twist in a Tail. It was just a fun thing to write and I loved the responses I got for it.
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- I find my inspiration in emotion. I love trying to express and give emotion through my writings and the hope that someone will appreciate it keeps me going.
What is the last book that you read?
- The last book I read was The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer. I am a sucker for supernatural books.
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- My advice is this: Keep going at it and never quit. One bad review only means there is room for improvement, which there always is. Take advice, but know what you want to keep the same. Most of all, always be confident and proud of what you have written.
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of their work below.
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team