Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring Conner Van Asch (Chesster)! Check out five of their stories along with their interview answers below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- Figment is not only a writing website but a place to connect with other people and build friendships, ultimately a place to hang out and talk and share.
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- Thousand Stories Untold, the reason because it’s a true everything in my autobiography/journal is true. It’s real. People have told me they cry when they read it.
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- Well, I would say from reading other books. When I read a book and it has a scene that I like I have to incorporate that in my fan fictions.
What is the last book that you read?
- The last book I read was “The Great Brain” by John D. Fitzgerald
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- If your book gets a review that points out a lot of stuff not only should you reread your work but also you should take time out of your day to change it.
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of their work below.
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team