Perry may say that he’d be happy to never see Gobi, the exchange student turned assassin, again. But he somehow finds himself heading to Harry’s Bar in Venice in the middle of his band’s European tour to meet up with her. Once again, Perry is swept up in a world of gun fights and boat chases. Will he confront his growing feelings for Gobi, the only person who can save him from the misadventure? Or will Gobi kill him first?
Every day, we will be giving you a new action-adventure scenario. In 150 words or fewer, you’ll write your own action-adventure scene.
You have 24 hours (until 11:59 p.m. ET on the day the prompt is posted) to enter a story in response to the prompt. You can enter one story for each day’s prompt. If you respond to multiple prompts over the course of the challenge, those stories do not have to be related.
The Figment editors will choose the 10 best entries from the entire week and send them to Joe Schreiber, who will choose one grand-prize winner! The grand-prize winner will receive a $50 iTunes gift card along with copies of Perry’s Killer Playlist and Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber.
Thursday’s Prompt (11/15):
How to Enter:
1. Read the full rules.
2. Create an account on Figment.com.
3. Start a new writing of 150 words or less.
4. Tag your writing with ActionFlashContest and ActionFlash4 on the Details tab.
5. Enter your response by 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
6. Press “Publish Now.”
7. You should receive a pop-up confirmation of your entry, and in about two hours or so, your piece should appear among the submissions.