Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring Grace Hiddleston! Check out five of her stories along with her interview questions below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- I’ve never come across any hate on figment. Of course, constructive criticism, but never hate.
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- My favorite story I’ve shared on figment is Balance, because I prefer writing short stories, and that one gets the best constructive criticism.
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- I find inspiration in people around me the most. Noticing little things about different people inspire characters or plot lines.
What is the last book that you read?
- The last book that I read was “Where She Went,” by Gayle Forman.
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- Never stop writing and reading. The more improvements and criticism you receive, as well stories you read, will really help you improve.
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of her work below.
Congratulations again, Grace!
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team