Each week we will be featuring one member for their outstanding contributions to the Figment community.
This week we’re featuring Red Whisper! Check out five of her stories along with her interview answers below!
What do you enjoy most about Figment and its community?
- Well, I love to be on Figment almost all the time! People here are so honest and helpful. They criticize beautifully and at the same time encourage a lot! I enjoy reading their works as well and I learn so much from them and their writing. Honestly, I have never made so helping and good friends on any website as I have made here. I like the Swap tool because you get the chance to give feedback and in return get feedback on your writing. It’s the Best website to share your ideas! Keep it up and High! 😀
What is your favorite story that you have shared on Figment and why?
- ‘Inside’ , I think is my favorite because many people can relate to it and adore that piece as an inspirational. But I love all my writings that I have and will share on Figment because each of them contain my experiences, my thoughts, inspiration, what I see around myself and many things I passionately love!
Where do you find inspiration to write and keep writing?
- I find inspirational mostly in quotations, poems, lyrics. When I need to be inspired I just start reading several quotes and all that, and they tell me to write something and keep writing. Also, when my burden is screaming inside me, I write. I write to lessen my burden and feel good. If I don’t I will literally go mad and depressed. In addition, my favorite books and movies, of course, don’t know why, whenever I reread or watch a little bit part of them. I feel much inspired.
What is the last book that you read?
- Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
Do you have any advice for other Figgies looking to improve their writing?
- Yeah, just put your beatings of your heart on the paper! As soon as an idea pops up in your ‘Heart’, get that on. Doesn’t matter how silly or boring it is. Just put it, It will be wonderful if you take the decision to write the title, you know what I mean. By doing that I have several drafts, just can’t get time to extend. Don’t give up! “Passion is the Key to Your Accomplishment!” Find your Inspirations, Learn from other’s writing style, Love helpful criticism And Keep publishing your thoughts! 🙂 that’s all I have to say!
Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your talent, inspiration and advice with us! Be sure to check out some of their work below.
Let us know who you think should be our next Featured Fig!
– The Figment Team